Landscaping splits into two discplines, hard and soft.
Hard landscaping covers all the structural work, including:
- Patios and paving, a huge range of paviours are available most commonly used being imported sandstone and limestone
- Driveways (similar to the above but with a much thicker sub-base) but also using block paving and tarmac which are rarely used in rear gardens
- Decking, softwood, hardwood and composite boards
- Water features, formal and natural
- Ground work
Soft landscaping is all about plant, this covers:
- Turfing (three grades available from Royce turf)
- Plants. From bedding plants to general shrub to feature shrubs and trees our wholesalers are cheaper than the garden centres.