Services we offer…
- Landscaping – From small patios to complete garden landscape projects our expertise can transform your garden. Ask for our deals on natural stone paviours.
- Soft Landscaping – We encompass all areas of soft landscaping including turfing (3 grades available), planting schemes and general planting.
- Fencing – We supply and erect panel, closeboard, picket and chainlink fencing and also all types of gates and railings whether you require wooden, concrete or metal components.
- Brickwork – Often cheaper than builders our landscapers specialize in small and decorative brickwork from walls and arches to BBQs and storage buildings.
- Railings – Made to measure railings and gates in a range of styles that can often be a good alternative to timber fencing.
- Decking – Ground level, split level and raised decks constructed using sturdy framework. Facing boards can be chosen from a range of softwood and hardwood timbers with a variety of profiles.
- Driveways – Using a wide selection of surfaces from block paving to shingle and natural stone paviours to reclaimed cobbles we have the technical know-how to construct a drive that will last for decades.
- Horticultural Maintenance – We complete a full range of maintenance services on both a contract and occasional basis. Dosmestic gardens, communal grounds and commercial grounds are all covered by our experienced teams.
- Garden buildings and structures – From garden sheds in a range of styles and finishes to pergolas and arbors, we can supply and erect anything your garden needs for storage or style. Also bespoke wooden buildings (sheds, summerhouses, tree and wendy houses, garages and stables) made to measure by our craftsmen in Kent.
At Woodhams and Sons we have such a comprehensive experience of landscaping and of the various construction skills needed to produce a quality product we can cover every project you are planning for your property In fact one way to describe our services is ‘if its outside we do it!’
Why not look at our gallery for examples of our work and inspiration for your own garden.